Dodge RAM 1500 Hellcat Supercharger Adapter Kit by MMX
- Product Fitment
- Reviews (0)
This kit allows you to select the needed adapter plates and the front accessory drive (which allows you to use the stock spacing and stock accessory drive system) for the Hellcat Supercharger. The kit can be customized by selecting different options to tailor the kit to your needs!
- This fits non E-Torque Engines Only (This applies to only 2019+ DT series Rams)
- Air conditioning Lines will need to be altered/moved for the new alternator location
- Alternator Hot Wire, and Plug may need to be extended due to new alternator location
- No Timing Cover Grinding or Clearance is Required
- Early Hydraulic Power Steering Trucks will require the removal of the power steering pump as our lower idler bracket and alternator bracket will have to go in its place.
- This is not a "Full Kit". We offer 90% of what is needed to do the install, but there will be misc. clamps, hoses, bolts, and wiring that will be up to the end user to source that is required to do this conversion.
- Aftermarket Valve Covers with breathers and oil fill or OEM Hellcat Valve covers are required.
- Custom fabricated cold air intake is required
- Earls, SDG, or OEM TRX Rear Water Crossover is required for Firewall Clearance (OEM car supercharger water crossover will hit the firewall)
- This Kit requires a METCO supercharger pulley. MMX Recommends a 3.35 Upper Diameter for stock engines