MMX Hellcat Rotating Assemblies
Modern Muscle Performance / ModernMuscleXtreme.com is proud to offer our premium solution for those looking to get more CID’s out of their 6.2L HEMIs! Our custom spec forged 2618 pistons manufactured by MAHLE Motorsports feature all of the specifications that have set our piston and rod solutions apart from the competition.
These new kits will come in 3 configurations, a 411, 422, and 426 cubic inch based on the 6.2L HEMI block. We chose to package these particular configurations based on performance and reliability. Our 411, 422, and 426 Hellcat stroker kits use a 2.100 rod journal as opposed to a 2.000. This provides additional material in a critical are for strength which is known as overlap between main and rod journals. The strokes used for 411, 422, and 426 allow for additional rod length to be used which reduces loading on piston and block and also increase piston dwell time for added power. If you would like to discuss this in further detail feel free to contact Dave Weber.
MMX 411 Stroker Rotating assembly includes:
- Molnar 3.900 Stroke Crankshaft
- Molnar 6.250 connecting rod
- Mahle 4.090 Custom Stroker Piston (4.095, 4.100 available)
- H13 Tool Steel Pins Standard
The kit design features include:
- 2618 Aluminum Alloy Forgings
- 1mm 1mm, 2mm Exclusive Steel Ring Package
- Napier Second Ring for Enhanced Oil Control
- Grafal Anti-Friction Coating on Skirts
- Anodized Top Ring Land
- Inverted Dome Designed by Modern Muscle Performance
- Accumulator Groove - a V shaped groove machined in the 2nd ring land to collect excess blow-by between the top and second ring. This groove collects residual gasses during combustion and alleviates top ring flutter while increasing ring seal.
- Molnar Premium Alloy Rods Featuring 7/16 Proprietary Design ARP2000 Bolts
- Molnar Premium Alloy Full Radius Crank Shaft – Precision Balanced In-House by Molnar Technologies
- Optional DLC Pin Available (Diamond Like Coating for increased surface hardness and lower friction)
Since 2005 Modern Muscle Performance has been innovating in the Gen3 HEMI with great success based on a legacy of racing knowledge from Dave Weber. We are not a rush to market platform. We research and apply our experience to every part we offer. Don’t settle for anything less than the absolute best when it comes to protecting your investment, your pride and joy, your HEMI powered hotrod!