Modern Muscle is Xtremely excited about Edelbrock’s release of its E-Force Superchargers featuring the new Eaton Gen VI R2650 TVS rotor pack for 2015-18 Chrysler 300, Dodge Challenger, and Charger. The Eaton TVS R2650 rotor pack is 15 percent larger than the TVS R2300 series that we have previously been using in our supercharger systems. The larger R2650 rotor pack does not impact the overall supercharger dimensions, allowing it to clear your stock hood without modifications.
Eaton TVS R2650 Rotor Pack Features:
• Larger bearings and thicker timing gears for durability
• Pressure relief ports in the bearing plate for reduced friction
• 170 degree twist vs 160 degree twist on the R2300 series
• Delivers 25 percent more air flow at 18,000 rpm and 14 psi boost compared to the R2300 series
• More efficient, requiring 18 percent less input power compared to a competitor’s 2.9L design
• Eaton TVS rotor packs are designed and manufactured in the USA for the best quality
These systems also utilize the Edelbrock exclusive DP-3C intercooler design. The DP-3C features 45 percent more surface area over our previous design, allowing this system to achieve lower intake air temps for improved power output and more tuning options such as spark advance. When combined, the R2650 and DP-3C are the ultimate forced induction combination for your high performance HEMI equipped vehicle.