Since 1988 Tube Technologies, Inc. (TTi) has manufactured the highest quality exhaust parts available using state-of-the-art computer controlled machinery. TTi's in-house R&D staff has developed products that fit and perform to an unsurpassed level of standards. Using only the finest grades of aluminized and stainless steel the systems are welded by craftsmen with a great deal of experience!
All exhaust tubing is mandrel bent on sophisticated computer controlled bending machines for precise fit and uninterrupted exhaust flow. The mandrel bending process maintains a constant inside diameter of the tube for a smoother, rounder finish, no restriction of flow and no crimping of the tube.
** These headers were designed to fit with the engines located to the factory specifications. If the engine is not located correctly in the chassis, the headers will not fit properly. We strongly suggest you check your engine location prior to installation.
**Due to various manufacturing designs, aftermarket parts, engine configurations, suspension combinations, etc... TTi cannot ensure headers and exhaust systems to fit all combinations. However, TTi has done their best to accommodate both factory and aftermarket component combinations. In some cases, slight modification or repositioning may be required on your part to clear the specific situation.
- Starter must be on the Passenger-side.
- Primary tube size: 1-3/4" O.D.
- Collector size: 3" with 3" 3-bolt flange.
- O2 Sensor bungs: Built into the collectors.
- Flanges: 3/8" thick, laser-cut, contoured for a leak free fit.
- Constructed of 16 gauge mild steel tubing. Mandrel bent on sophisticated computer controlled bending machines for precise fit and uninterrupted exhaust flow. The mandrel bending process maintains a constant inside diameter of the tube for a smoother finish with no restriction of flow and no crimping of the tubes.
- One piece design: One piece header tubes / No slip tubes.
- Under chassis design: Above the steering center link design offers maximum header to ground clearance.
- Header set includes: Header gaskets, 16 header bolts, header reducer adapters with 3-bolt gaskets & hardware.
Vehicles Utilizing a 5.7, 6.1, 6.2, 6.4 Engine
Designed for RMS AlterKtion, MagnumForce Tubular, MagnumForce Modular etc
Steering Linkage: OEM. Headers will NOT clear UniSteer Performance Rack and Pinion.
Will Fit Standard and Auto Trans (No Column Shift)
For more Fitment information please visit this link: