2014 Dodge RAM 392 HEMI Conversion Build by MMX / Modern Muscle Performance
Ryan's RAM came from the factory with a 5.7L HEMI almost a decade ago. Now Ryan had many paths he could have taken to whip his tired HEMI back into shape, but the one he chose makes a lot of sense especially when you consider the old saying "there is no replacement for displacement".
We just finished converting this tired 5.7L HEMI power RAM into a 392 HEMI powered hot rod for a VERY reasonable cost. If this is something that might intrigue you, give one of our sales techs a call today to find out just how simple this conversion can be.
- 6.4L 392 HEMI Long Block
- Custom Grind Performance Camshaft by MMX
- Long Tube Headers by Stainless Works
- 3" X-pipe Cat Back System by Stainless Works
- Cold Air Intake by AFE Power
- Modern Muscle Custom Chassis Dyno Tune